Voter Registration Information

Federal election regulations (National Voter Registration Act) requires that colleges and universities make voter registration materials available to their campus constituencies. Voter registration materials are available at the Student Life Office on the UM-Western campus; voter registration materials are usually made available during opening week activities at the start of Fall Semester. Montana residents can access additional voter registration information and a downloadable Montana voter registration card on the Secretary of State’s website. Non-resident students will find a universal/national voter registration card at the Federal Election Commission's website.

Montana resident voter/election information:

Non (Montana) -resident: